Startup marketing has two sides, first is only a great product can’t get traction and second is even the best marketing technique can’t grow a bad product. So, along with great marketing strategy product also should be great enough to attract users attention.
If you have a great product, you deserve extraordinary marketing and growth kick. So, to build such marketing engine there are some tools and resources that smart & real growth hackers use. So, here is a list of handpicked tools that already helped startups to achieve their exponential growth.
Growth Hacking Tools:
Please note that: All tools are not suitable for your system. Only a few of them are useful for your marketing engine. So, we have selected tools which are either free or have at least free trial account. Some are completely premium, so select them wisely whether you need this or not.
When you build a great product, it should be on safe, secure and industry class infrastructure. So here are list of tools & resources to make your product more awesome.
Design And Development:
- Genesis WordPress Theme: No.1 WordPress theme for professional looking website
- Creativemarket: Design and script marketplace
- Themeforest: Larget design templates and graphics marketplace
SEO and Traffic:
- SEMrush: Ultimate SEO & SEM tool
- Adwords: Scalable search and display ads
- Facebook ads: Target fans and active people
Social Media and Community:
- Buffer: Simple and easy to use social media tool for small team
- HootSuite: Social media tool to manage multiple accounts and good for team
Email and Marketing Automation:
- Drip: Great for SaaS and service startups
- ConvertKit: Best for bloggers and content marketing
- Mailchimp: No.1 for B2C startups
Landing Page & Lead Generation
- Instapage: The landing page software
- Convertplus: Ultimate all in one opt-in form for WordPress websites at a great price
- Optinmonstaer: Optin forms for any website.
We are always on the way to add more and more tools and resources. Please subscribe for new updates here.